Hydrauflex GmbH is the leading specialist in production of pipelines for hydraulic systems. We produce steel pipe in outside diameters from 4 to 150 mm and stainless steel pipe in outside diameters from 6 to 42 mm with different material qualities. We machine your pipelines with the latest CNC cutting and bending technology, test the quality of the products on tactile and optical measuring equipment and delivery your products cleaned or purified according to your requirements. We provide your pipeline with the desired connection according to DIN, EN or SAE standards. Your special connection is produced according to your specifications on state of the art CNC lathes and machine tools in our in-house machine shop. Various soldering, welding and pipe end forming technologies provide your connections with the necessary hold on the pipe end.
Our pipeline assortment
Your desired connection for the pipe ends of your pipelines
- Multi-edge cutting rings of all renowned manufacturers (with and without elastomer seals)
- VOSSFORM or WALFORMplus pipe end forming
- Pipe end forming according to DIN and SAE, such as beading, flanging and brake tube flanging
- Soldering and welding of all commercially available connection versions – metric, imperial, JIC, ORFS and SAE flange connections and pitch circle connections
- We produce special connection versions based on your drawing or designed by our team according to your requirements with short lead times on our state-of-the-art CNC equipment
Full service for your pipelines
- Advice on material use and connection fittings
- Technical support in the development phase for your new products
- Standardisation and creation of drawings
- Optimisation of running product series
Benefit from our expertise and let us solve your problems!