Hydrauflex GmbH today

Hydrauflex GmbH currently employs a staff of 200 people who manufacture customer-specific products on modern CNC machine tools in a 10,000 m2 hall.

Flexibility, reliability and a high quality standard are the bases for all of our customer relationships. We develop innovative products for and with our customers.

Tailor-made products are also subject to a high degree of standardisation with the use of the Hydrauflex construction kit. The resulting high level of availability of individual components assures delivery flexibility and a very good price-performance ratio.

Hydrauflex GmbH is a recognised system supplier and partner of leading European companies in the construction and agricultural machinery industry, industrial truck industry, machine construction and municipal services equipment sectors.

Company history

Unternehmensgeschichte

2012
August 19

Inauguration of plant 2

System supplier for construction machinery, industrial trucks, agricultural machinery, municipal services equipment and machine tools
Company size: 180 employees
Inauguration of the new company building “Am Hohen Berg 1” Plant 2
2005
August 19

Inauguration of plant 1

System supplier for construction machinery, industrial trucks, agricultural machinery, municipal services equipment and machine tools
Company size: 95 employees
Relocation to the new company building “Am Hohen Berg 2” Plant 1
1994
August 19

Company renamed to “Hydrauflex GmbH Schlauchleitungen”

Products: Hose lines, pipelines, connecting elements and distribution systems
Company size: 31 employees
Relocation to Schenkendorfstraße 14
1990
August 19

Company renamed to “Hydrauflex GmbH”

Products: Hose lines for all industrial sectors
Company size: 320 employees in three locations
Headquarters in Plauen
2nd plant in Lauter bei Aue
3rd plant in Stelzen bei Plauen
1972
August 19

Company renamed to “VEB Hydrauflex Plauen”

Products: Ready-to-install hose lines for industry and motor vehicles
Company size: 280 employees
1962
August 19

Expansion of the production area

Wielandstraße 31 with an extension
Company size: 120 employees
1958
August 18

Relocation to Plauen

Relocation to Plauen as “Techno-Chemie, Kessler & Co. KG” with public ownership.
Products: Ready-to-install hose lines for industry and motor vehicles
Company size: 60 employees
1944
August 18

Relocation of production to Barthmühle/Vogtland

Due to the effects of the war, production was relocated to Nidda bei Frankfurt am Main and Barthmühle/Vogtland bei Plauen
Products: Ready-to-install hose lines for industry and motor vehicles
Company size: 14 employees at the Barthmühle location
1936
August 18

Company founded as “Techno Chemie Kessler & Co. KG” in Berlin