We are happy to advise you and find solutions for all of your hose line problems based on our experience from eight decades of hose line production.
We produce hose lines for you in all pressure ranges and in wide range of hose materials with standard or special connections.
Hydrauflex hose lines
Hydrauflex special and suction hose fittings
General rules for routeing of hose lines
Pay special attention to the following for installation
- Assure the possibility of effortless installation, removal and continuous inspection
- Avoid any twisting of the hose (narrowing of the conveying cross-section, damage to the reinforcement)
- The specified bending radius must not be undercut (flow loss) Use angle pieces or pipe elbows (cf. connecting elements)
- Install a hose line with a sag (no tensile or compression stress)
- Protect your hose line from external damage and temperature fluctuations
- Use our protective systems to protect your hose lines
Storage of hydraulic hoses
To avoid damage to the hose due to ageing, take the following into consideration:
- Dry and clean storage environment
- No contact with aggressive substances (acids, bases, solvents)
- No direct sunlight or UV radiation
- No extreme temperature (avoid storage below -10°C; optimal storage temperature +15°C to +25°C with 65% relative air humidity)
- Keep away from electric motors and other sources of ozone (ozone-forming light fixtures and fluorescent light sources, mercury-vapour lamps)
Hoses with colour printing are especially sensitive to light. Therefore, storage in crates, boxes, etc. is recommended. The duration of use of hose lines should not exceed six years, including a maximum storage time of two years.